Product Review: The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam


Hi, I'm back again! :)

Now, now. I'm gonna review The Face Shop: Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam ! Yay! LOL

Sorry, I use webcam, so it's in bad quality pic
Well, I got this product when I went to TFS counter in Solo Paragon two months ago, I got all excited haha. It's pretty hard to find Korean beauty product in my city ( not even Etude, hiks ) usually I buy via online shop. I bought this at the price Rp 99K ( around $10 ), pretty much affordable for a student like me :P 
There were 4 variant when I looked for this, just lemon, mung bean, aloe vera, and peach ( no cherry there :| ). I was about to choose mung bean but the peach one's cuter. It contains 170ml.
The real look
It has creamy soft texture and the smell is sweet ( not like chemical, but really peach-extract ), makes you want to wash your face over and over again :D. 
When you applied onto your face, the cream will works with water to make lots of foam, it feels nice though. After I rinse it I feel clean and light but my skin is bit dry ( my skin is moist-type but not oily ), even so my face feels like baby skinned! It soft~
I don't know it has treatment for blackheads, because my blackheads was reduced. Usually when I use other facial foam, acne starts to pops out ( I use baby soap or from my mom's dermatologist before ) yet this product is not.
So I still go on with this until now!

I'd recommend this for people with oily skin, it really helps for oil-controling.
I wanna try the mung bean one and Smart Peeling Honey Black Sugar also!

See ya! Maybe I'll continue with product review again, I have pre-order :
  • Tony Moly: Lovely BB cream (Natural)
  • Innisfree: Eco Real Colour Lip Gloss (Green)
And maybe I'll buy Skin Food Hop Beer Hair Wash or Baviphat's product, still I'll look at my wallet. I have to control my self from spending onto those eye-candy product or I'll bankcrupt soon LOL xD



XoXo~

댓글

가장 많이 본 글