Product Review: Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream and Tony Moly Baby Doll BB Powder

Hi guys~!

A review agaiiiiin, yay!




First is Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream. This product fit my skin tone well ( My skin tone is NC-25 or NW-20 ) which that me likey xD. I have tried few BB creams, like Maybelline, Etude House, or Skin Food. Maybelline was the match for my skin tone but it did got me millia seeds, and Skin Food is too fair for me ( Mine is Grape Cell Seed BB Cream which only have a shade color ). When I buy my Innisfree gloss I got a sample of EH Sun BB Cream in Natural Beige, I tried it but.... I looked like after smashed with flour. Maybe I'll try this in Sand Beige :). Well I have tried my cousin's Tony Moly Dream Me BB Cream, it's good and I almost buy the same. But when I search for the reviews, I found this BB cream and well-fit my criteria. 

What're my criteria?


1. Fit my skin tone well, since I've dark tone ( I don't want to be seen like a ghost or a clown :| )
2. Light-to-medium coverage, I don't need much coverage.
3. AFFORDABLE. Taht's right.

I got this on Lioele Indonesia's Official site for Rp 100K or $10 but now the price is more higher ( Rp 115K/$12 )  :|. But their price difference isn't that far like Etude or TFS on the online shop . So, I prefer to buy it at the official.


By the way, let see the ingredients:



Water, Cyclomethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Disostearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Betaine, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglutamix Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, (CI 77499), Bisabolol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance



It still contains parabens, ugh :(.

The tube mouth:


 Swatches:

Yellow undertone, fit best for the warm-tones.


The result
 Actually, my face skin is much fairer than my hand. My hand is just.... morena. LOL.
Well, I like it because it's fun to blend and light. I use it for daily basis. And for the oil control, it's doing well on me. Even my face doesn't that easy to get oily but my nose and philtrum area-- DOES much. When I put this on, they keep okay for maybe 4 hours. Yay!

But some said that the oil control isn't that good. Well, I guess that's depend on the skin type.

And then here come the second product, Tony Moly BB Doll Powder. I bought this via online shop at the price of Rp 90K or $9. But then I found on Qoo10 it was $6 and free shipping from Korea! But then again, I already got it on my hand :/.

Let me remind you, this is not the subtitute for BB cream, it just a finishing powder after you apply your BB cream.









The result was unseen when I took the picture ( well maybe yes if I use flash ). I don't like dewish look so I put this on after the BB cream to make matte look. And it feels silky also on the skin. A bit fragant but that came off fast. The part I don't like is only the siever, though.


Now, this is my verdict:


LIOELE BEYOND SOLUTION BB CREAM
PROS:

Fit my skin tones well ( I'm NC25/NW20 in MAC or Honey Beige in EH, an Asian with yellow undertone )
Matte-finish!
Not cheap either expensive, but worth it
Comes in 2 size, 30ml & 50ml
Not cakey
Good staying power

CONS:

The scent is pretty weird, good thing it disappear after application
Light-to-medium coverage
Still contains paraben :(
No SPF

Stars: 3.5/5

Repurchase: Yes, if this has another darker tone no doubt that I'll choose this as my fave daily basis bb :D


TONY MOLY BABY DOLL BB POWDER

PROS:

Makes my skin silky!
Light-weight formula
Cheap

CONS:
I have to wait for fortnight to get this.
The siever. I hate it :(. 


Stars: 4/5

Repurchase: Yes


If you don't mind please follow my blog^^ 

Bye~ Have a good day :)

댓글

가장 많이 본 글