Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel FAKE? How to Spot! (2017 version)

Hey guys, after years finally I come back writing a post!
So today I would share about NATURE REPUBLIC ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL.
Not a review, but how to spot the NEWEST COUNTERFEIT one.

I have been using NR's aloe soothing gel for years, it is my everyday staple because my sensitive to heat, so got a lot of sunburns and NR is my saviour! It is affordable and last the whole year. I already tried few other brands like TFS, 3W, and BeautyK that my local drugstore sell it and I would still come back to NR.

Recently I just happened to run out of my NR and I bought straight from my Korean seller but got stuck in the custom because the new custom regulation (darn it!), then I ask my usual seller in here but she out of the stock. I tried to search for one in the online marketplace Sh*p** and randomly bought it without asking whether the product is original or not. (this is a dumb part of me and I will be 'woke' about it) The seller is one of authorized seller on that marketplace and she put her real picture which the product is original but she sent the FAKE product. I was shook, ha.

Lets compare to the unopened original one that I manage to buy. Originally NR Aloe Soothing Gel is very affordable, its only like $4 for a 300ml jar, but after that it depends on your custom tax. So it might be expensive. The official NR counter here sell this around $11.

The fake one, can you see? Anyway, if you haven't tried this product yet you will be convinced 'Oh, this is original!' but me iz lyke 'OMG you snake, you sent this fake sh*t? Nah, I bring 'em back and give me my money back' (thank God if you buy via that marketplace they have guarantee, but it is hella hard to claim but don't give up to make the effort of your rights!)




This is the original one, I manage to buy one from official seller but was real expensive. But at least I wont be putting fake on my face.


WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES?

  • FRONT

If you see at a glance the packaging this version of the copy is far detailed than the previous version. But if you pay attention on it, there are many differences that you can know!


Below is the product's name, the original one has more darker font. Indeed the 'SOOTHING & MOISTURE', '알로베라잎 추출물 (the product name in Korean)', and the tick symbol are black. Yet the fake one are deep muted green.
 This one is the margin of the sticker, as you can see I put a black line in the same length from the outer so you guys can see that the counterfeit one the 'product size' is far from the end of the sticker.

  • BACK
My photo is not quite clear, but on the aloe vera logo there is black dot matrix on the logo, while the fake one isn't. And the bolded font is also very significant on the original one yet the fake one isn't that obvious which word in bold or not.
The batch code is much highly FAKE. The real one has 6 digits, consist of 4 numbers and 2 alphabets. They used to have 5 digits but that is the packaging from 2 years ago. The expire date... I mean if you can read Korean you know the term for expire is '까지' but the fake one says '끼지' which means clothes 😂😂. And you see there is inconsistency from the font itself from the 20200408, the '8' doesn't have the same font.
That's it! I will update my post if I found another differences~ There are so many seller selling this product, the price may vary so I think see the reputation of the seller (well this not guarantee anything but you at least one prevention). I think to buy straight like from testerkorea, roseroseshop, or w2beauty are the sites that I could think to make sure you get the right product. Be sure to get your thing original rather than putting fake on your skin! See you

댓글

가장 많이 본 글